пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

cyber papillon





Hey I was all ready for 20degrees Oh well. I will bring my new Pea Coat that I bought at the goodwill to wear to soccer (under my new clothes plan, no�more zippy sweatshirts) its very plain, but long-ish and should be perfect. May have to check a bag, though, cause I am bringing stuff :)
Been shopping for Chandler (positive thinking on my part) and found very little that I like but bought some things for me (sigh. Not the plan.) nothing much, but the pea coat caught my eye. . .Still shopping for Chandler
DH getting through the early transition-telling your staff your leaving them. They not happy, of course, cause heapos;s a thoughtful boss that sheilds them from a lot of the corporate crap-ola. But for him-weee. His formal title is probably going to change again--thats what happens in this area-its so new, to care about human right and the environment, there are no standard titles. So, Iapos;ll keep you posted. There will be a press release at some point :)
My work a steady little stream, canapos;t ask for more. I volunteer at DDs school as an "ambassador" (helps when propective parents tour) and since the librarian is fighting breast cancer, i will be volunteering in the library. Still looking for other opportunities that work for me, I may help kids learn to read (not my preferred past time, I am not fond of kids. There, the truth is out), or work the food bank, or help at Boxer Resuce(which is hard since many dogs have not had happy times).
Chandler, oh chandler. Your boss is a piece of. . . . .work. But, he will not be part of your life forever, so just shake your head and move on. Find the good parts of your job, sweet staff and patrons, neat and important to the community library.
Sacto must be working hard.
Acampo is scheming for our weekend, I can tell. Yeah I need the break. Anything I can do?

Wearing: yoga clothes (gonna make it this am)
Eating: toast and yogurt and fake coffee
REading: Levan Thumps-The whispered Secret. Young Adult.
Issue for the day: DD going to bapos;day party after school and DS taking metro to chinatown: I have no one to pick up at 3:00


feminist view on education, cyber papillon, cyber parodies, cyber patrol.



Комментариев нет: