суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

blisstick




I am so fucking sick of this feeling. Either i need to finally accept me as i am, which apparently = alone, single, and necessary to accept my own merits on my own two feet without love or support from any type of significant other .... OR .. ???


what is the fucking alternative to this??? no one wants me. I fuck up. I am so neurotic it hurts. No wonder iapos;m still alone and iapos;m still haunted by that which happened in the not-too-recent past as condemning me to not being worth anything to anyone thatapos;s worthwhile. If that makes sense.

FUCK. THEM.

"and the question is, was i more alive
then than i am now?
i happily have to disagree;
i laugh more often now, i cry more often now,
i am more me."

... I want so much to believe that this is a *good* thing. Please. Please. What the fuck else do i have to change?? i just donapos;t get it. I really donapos;t. Iapos;m so mentally exhausted... Iapos;m gone. Itapos;s either this, now, or ... Forget it.
blisstick, blisspop, blissoutlet, blissout.com.



Комментариев нет: