пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

adaptec aspi drivers windows xp





its been 2 days since i last posted an entry
iapos;m so tempted to revive my friendster, but imagine all the distractions ):�last lap misha last lapppp. Well the last 2 days was spent sleeping studying and swimming. Studying hit hard on me and being the last minute person i am, i am really trying to catch up.

i did my SATS revision quite abit, intensive vocabulary and iapos;m dyinggg. Austin�left a couple of�books (geeky ones) and i am so tired of reading�them, i fall into a migraine whenever i read a page.�austinapos;s right, i shouldnt try building my vocab pool only nownownow. ):�i am really scared. 2 weeks more.

fabbyapos;s been my pillar of support and i canapos;t help but fall into his arms because i feel�so sick�of studying. ):�heapos;s been fetching me from school and alllllllllllllll�fabbybabbyyyyyyyyyy):�my dadapos;s�forcing me�into chicken essences�and all that, sucky tasste): �i feel like crying):�
chemistry is really really really really killing me and i really really really wanna give up. ):�somebody save me. I guess itsapos; really time for M.I.A time for 2 weeks till my exams. Iapos;m gonna stay with fabbyyyy for 2 weeks�starting this wednesday�because my neighbourapos;s getting some renovation done and the noise is killing. I wouldapos;nt be allowed on his laptop i suppose ):�but i think i will come to blog.

oh and i am addicted to boyfriend by alphabeat.

my mother is coming home less often and itapos;s a good thing. All this is getting too miserable for me.


adaptec aspi drivers windows xp, adaptec aspi drivers xp, adaptec aspi for win32 manager, adaptec aspi layer.



Комментариев нет: